Got Questions about God?
Did you know that God can speak to us through the Bible? Below is a list of scriptures that talks about how sin separates us from God and God’s wonderful plan of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
- Romans 6:23 – For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Romans 5:8 – But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- I Corinthians 15:3-4 – For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures
- John 14:6 – Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- John 1:12 – Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
- John 3:16 – For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Acts 3:19 – Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,
- Romans 10:9 – That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
Okay if we ask you some spiritual questions?
Are you a sinner? (Hint … we all are.)
Do you want forgiveness for your sins?
Do you believe Jesus died on the cross for you and rose again?
Are you willing to repent of your sins and to trust Christ as your Savior?
Are you ready to receive the gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ?
Would you like to pray with us?
Here is a suggested prayer: “Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and do not deserve eternal life. But, I believe You died and rose from the grave to purchase a place in heaven for me. Lord Jesus, come into my life; take control of my life; forgive my sins and save me. I repent of my sins and now place my trust in You for my salvation. I accept the free gift of eternal life.”
Here’s the Good News!
If you’ve prayed this prayer and meant it, take a look at what Jesus promises to those who believe in Him:
John 6:47, “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life.”
Let’s talk about it
If you’ve prayed this prayer and want to talk about it – or if you have any questions about spiritual growth contact us: AAA Life Services at 814-226-7007. Or come see us – we’re right next to Clarion University in Clarion, Pa.