Our Commitment of Care and Competence
1. Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
2. Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
3. Clients always receive honest and open answers.
4. Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
5. Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
6. Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
7. We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
8. All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
9. We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
10. We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
11. We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
12. All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
Contact us today!