Objectives of the Position: The Center Manager will oversee the administrative, physical and service aspects of AAA Life Services. This individual will be responsible for ensuring of adequate materials for the services provided, and perform or assist with administrative duties. As with all staff positions, the Center Manager position must support fulfilling the mission of AAA Life Services. AAA Life Services exists to minister the grace of Jesus Christ by upholding the sanctity of all human life.
Reports to: The Executive Director
Supervises: Volunteers and/or staff who perform duties that fall under the Center Manager position.
Qualifications: Applicant should:
- Be a committed Christian who demonstrates a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Exhibit a strong commitment and dedication to the pro-life position.
- Agree with and be willing to uphold the Statement of Faith, Commitment of Care and Competence and other policies of the ministry.
- Have the education and/or work experience with office operations in a professional and service related field for two or more years.
- Have experience with basic computer operations and good typing ability.
- Preferably have some experience in a ministry capacity as paid staff or volunteer.
- Exhibit skill in interpersonal communication and have the willingness to apply this skill with diverse individuals.
- Be self-motivated, dependable, and responsible.
- Oversees all aspects of general office coordination
- Receive calls, make calls and greet clients
- See that all correspondence/mailings, schedules, and forms are gathered, typed and copied on a timely manner
- Oversee inventory control of office and other supplies needed for the center
- Bookkeeping and record keeping
- Manage materials for client services and inventory of client supplies
- With oversight from the Executive Director, prepare an annual operating plan for the development activities with the community
- Maintain donor files with organized records, keeping current financial donor list
- In conjunction with the board and Director help design, implement, and coordinate various fundraisers, including but not limited to the annual fundraising dinner and Baby Bottle Boomerang fundraiser
- Work closely with the Director to develop the ministry’s public relations and marketing efforts, i.e. promotional brochures, newsletters, social media, and community/church appearances
- Maintain monthly schedule of volunteer staff and inform Executive Director
- Train and assist volunteers to perform duties under Center Manager responsibilities
- Look for ways to encourage and appreciate volunteers being supervised
NUMBER OF HOURS PER WEEK:
This is a 30-35 hours per week position
If interested please contact our office at 814-226-7007, email: email@example.com, or click on Employment Application and return completed application to AAA Life Services by MARCH 1, 2017. Please include your resume.
* The Center Manager will receive specific training for telephone protocol for a crisis pregnancy center. Volunteer counselor training would be required before assisting a client during an appointment.
The Center Manager shall receive a 30 and 90-day written and oral evaluation. The Executive Director will conduct these.